Hi.

I have a question about drag and drop in Guacamole 1.1.0.

I have the appropriate freerdp2 plugins installed in /usr/lib64/freerdp2 on the Guac server.

Should I be able to drag a file from my local Windows desktop to the RDP desktop and vice versa?

I see that if I enable the drive, I can copy the file to a local directory on the Guacamole server.  I can see that I can enable the SFTP functionality as well, but neither is as simple as a regular drag and drop from one system to the other.  In reading the manual, I see the regular file browser and RDP virtual drive mentioned, but it's still not clear whether regular drag and drop can work, or whether you can have to use one of those mechanisms.

Thanks,

Jason.