Hi,

Some Mac OS users have reported issues with accented characters within RDP
sessions.
Whenever they type, say é,  this character is printed three times. It does NOT
happen when using other operating systems.

Mac v10.15.4 with Mozilla Firefox 75.0 64bits

For some reason the user who reported this issue has even more problems with
Safari. So I asked him to try Google Chrome for Mac OS, and it worked fine with
accented characters.

It's fair to say that the same Fiefox version on Windows or Linux works fine
with accented characters.

Does anyone know why?

Now, the only issue this user is seeing with his Chrome on Mac (same as with
Firefox) is that CONTROL-C and CONTROL-V (copy / paste) do "not work". I've
asked for a keyboard test, but in the meantime I would like to ask if anyone
else here has had issues with CTRL-C and CTRL-V within RDP sessions.

Regards,

Vieri