Excellent.

I'd been going through some old emails and couldn't see any resolution for you, hence the enquiry.

Thanks for the update Georgi.

On 4/05/2020 9:27 p.m., Georgе Stoyanov wrote:
I also confirm that disabling the WDDM driver is resolving the issue under Ubuntu 18.04: https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D70P000006K2n4SAC/dwmexe-high-cpu-one-core-on-target-system-after-remote-desktop-disconnect-on-windows-10-x64-1903-fully-patched?language=en_US

Regards,
Georgi