Brian,

When I tried to replicate your issue just now (Firefox and Waterfox) it worked perfectly. The only thing I found was that from M$ Word on the remote, with right-click / copy it wouldn't copy/paste, however ctrl-c / paste did.

I've not alot to contribute but FYI I have found the _direct_ copy/paste to be a bit flaky from time to time. In that instance I've used the Guacamole sidebar ctrl-alt-shift; it might be worth seeing if your clipboard data is available from there? If it is then it would suggest the issue is Guacamole <-> Browser, if not then Guacamole <-> target is perhaps where to look.

Particularly if the former then maybe you could try a different browser to see if the issue continues, I'd probably try it anyway as I think this would tend to narrow the field of possible contributory factors.

Otherwise if I notice any issues in the future I'll try the ctrl-c 3x and will update if that works and/or I find a solution.

Otherwise