Le 20-06-17 à 14 h 19, Nick Couchman a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 17, 2020 at 1:59 PM Guilherme Carvalho
<gccarva...@gmail.com<mailto:gccarva...@gmail.com>> wrote:
i saw that, I also found it strange, it´s a VmWare Server, like as mine and i
don´t receive this messages.

I don't think that NIC message is related.  If you look at the uptime stamps on
the log messages, you'll see that the NIC comes up 20 seconds after the kernel
boots, which is about right (maybe a little slow...probably depends on the disk
backing it).  The first segfault doesn't happen until 447 seconds into the
system uptime, almost 8 minutes after boot time.

You're right of course, my bad. I didn't read the timestamps correctly.

That said I would suspect something going wrong at the hypervisor level, if you
can analyse the ESX logs it might give you a hint.

-- Jerome