First, if you are trying to set up SSL/TLS in front of the web application,
this is not the way. This affects only the (internal) communication between
Tomcat and guacd.

Assuming this is indeed what you're looking for (you are trying to encrypt
the internal, non-user-facing communication between Tomcat and guacd), did
you set the corresponding properties in guacamole.properties? When
encrypting communication between Tomcat and guacd, both ends need to be
configured for this:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#initial-setup

If you are just looking to encrypt the user-facing side of things, you
don't need to do any of this. You should instead look to set up Apache or
Nginx as a reverse proxy to provide SSL termination in front of Tomcat:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/proxying-guacamole.html

- Mike