Thanks. I did tried workaround by using serverlayout Swedish which has AlrGr
Key. It worked fine with initial login windows screen to server.But for
proper keybinding to work inside the windows server,we have to change the
keyboard setting of windows server to swedish.

As we have developer from different location, it requires us to keep
different layout based on developer origin country. It would bring
complexity in our automation process.

Parallel y I tried different combination. ALTGR key combination worked for
below

Server layout : Unicode, Windows Server Keyboard : ENG-Norwegian (this has
to be set default keyboard input in windows)

And for other user who are using normal English keyboard. Below combination
seems working fine

Server layout : Unicode, Windows Server Keyboard : ENG-US.

Is this suggested way to tackle this situation ?

- Faris

--
Sent from: