Thanks for the reply. I am using Windows AD not Azure AD and also I tried
with MySQL on Ubuntu. The MySQL authentication works well, but the LDAP
Authentication still gives me the same error:WARN
o.a.g.e.AuthenticationProviderFacade - The "ldap" authentication provider
has encountered an internal error which will halt the authentication
process. If this is unexpected or you are the developer of this
authentication provider, you may wish to enable debug-level logging. If this
is expected and you wish to ignore such failures in the future, please set
"skip-if-unavailable: ldap" within your guacamole.propertiesI have
configured the logs to be at the debug level, but could not find anything
helpful either for catalina.out or syslog

--
Sent from: