Heiko,

The largest Guacamole site I administer has around 120 users. Although I don't know for sure the number of times those users print, nor the size of the documents they print, I have to say there's never been any complaint even vaguely similar to the issue you experience.

I can't check out the problem myself because I don't use Windows, but will see if I can run a trial when I'm next able to access a Windows [10] machine. I'm sorry but this is unlikely to be earlier than a couple of days.