Manoj,

It would be useful to include how you installed Guacamole in the first place?

If you installed from source; while I have essentially no experience with CentOS. this site may be useful in explaining how to remove the dependent packages you installed: https://phoenixnap.com/kb/centos-uninstall-remove-package

Otherwise you may be able to 'make clean' (others may be able to confirm if this will work), remove the various .war files, symbolic links, directories and conf files, and any proxy configuration you have. In essence reverse the process you used to install.

Once done you'd also delete the source files, if you haven't already done so.

Please note I can't help you with CentOS specific queries, and neither have I ever needed to remove Guacamole myself, so you'll need to take the above as suggestions only. Someone else may be able to be more specific, but if not, and when you are successful, it could be useful to let us know what you did.