Hello Guac users!

I encounter an issue and here's the symptom: Guacamole connection security
mode negotiation doesn't seem be able to "choose" NLA mode.

Context:
I'm trying to make my Guacamole 1.3 stack connect to a Windows 2016 target,
using RDP.
The remote server is configured to only accept NLA connections.

If my Guacamole connection "Security mode" param is on "Any", the webUI
shows a failure dialog that says:
"[Connection Error] The remote desktop server is currently unreachable. If
the problem persists, please notify your system administrator, or check your
system logs."

If I set this param to "NLA", it works smoothly and I can see the new NLA
RDP dialog that appeared in Guacamole 1.3! (thanks for that, by the way!)

Is this a bug that only affects me?

Thanks,

Antoine

--