On Tue, Mar 30, 2021 at 6:41 AM Golota S.V. <sgol...@turgai.kz> wrote:

> I use installation through a script. (Docker is not used there) but there
> is a more detailed instruction, I did not understand everything from your
> advice.
>

> Instructions for installation can be found in the manual:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/installing-guacamole.html

This includes instructions for building Guacamole Server from source, as
well as installing the client components. I cannot offer advice or help on
the installation script, as it is not part of the official Guacamole
project. I believe the person who wrote the install script participates on
the list, so they might be able to jump in and offer advice on upgrading
via the script, but I am not familiar with it.

If you have specific questions, feel free to post back, here, and ask, but
please also read the documentation and see if that helps you to understand
the process.