On Tue, Apr 20, 2021 at 10:58 AM Fernando Sanz Baeza <ferniba...@hotmail.es>
wrote:

> Hi
>
> The browser you can see in the picture is: Brave VersiĆ³n 1.23.71 Chromium:
> 90.0.4430.72 (Build oficial) (64 bits).
>
> *Tests in Firefox 88.0(64 bits)*

If I'm reading the results correctly, it doesn't seem to matter what
browser you use, the behavior is identical across all browsers? If the
message identified previously in the JS console is, indeed, the issue (The
source image could not be decoded), then it seems like something between
Tomcat and the browser is interfering with the image - mangling it,
removing it, etc. Here's a few more thoughts for where to look:
* It looks like you're running Tomcat in HTTPS mode (port 8443) - could you
try disabling HTTPS and just using port 8080 for Tomcat and see what
happens?
* Is there any network infrastructure between the Tomcat server and your
browser that could cause issues - as mentioned before, a firewall doing
packet inspection or data loss prevention (DLP), etc.?
* It's possible something is amiss with WebSockets, and it might be worth
trying to forcibly disable that. I haven't found great instructions on how
to do that directly in Tomcat, so you may have to poke around a bit for
that and figure out how to do it, or maybe someone on the list can chime in
with ideas.