Thanks, that worked for me.

Is there also a way to override the mousover highlight color (green by default)? I did not find it in the CSS. Is this done in _javascript_?

Sorry, I'm no web developer...

Gesendet: Montag, 04. Oktober 2021 um 10:31 Uhr
Von: "Mike Jumper" <mike.jum...@glyptodon.com>
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Changing CSS
Cosmetic changes should be made through extensions rather than code changes. Documentation on the extension format, which can include arbitrary CSS, is here:

The best way to determine the CSS to apply is to fiddle around with the relevant elements in your browser's dev tools, adding additional CSS rules until things look how you like. Once you have things the way you want, you have the CSS to include in your extension.

- Mike