On Fri, Oct 22, 2021 at 1:59 PM Alejandro Hernandez <a...@safedataserver.com>
wrote:

> Hello everyone!
>
> Is it possible to force that the user provides a reason before connecting
> to and RDP? I'm looking for just plain text for audits, no approval process
> or similar (although approval processes to allow or not certain connections
> would be nice!)

There is nothing currently implemented that would require this; however,
implementing a decorating extension that accomplishes this shouldn't be too
difficult. Basically you'd just need to wrap Connections (and Connection
Groups) in an object that did prompt for a connection reason, and have that
extension store the audit trail information.