I haven't received a reply to the following emails yet.
Did you make a rude statement?

If so, I'm sorry.
I want to contribute as much as possible to the Guacamole project.

Also, by changing the following sources
SSL communication was successful as expected.

★MySQLAuthenticationProviderModule.java

guacamole-client/extensions/guacamole-auth-jdbc/modules/guacamole-auth-jdbc-
mysql/src/main/java/org/apache/guacamole/auth/mysql/MySQLAuthenticationProvi
derModule.java

★Change before
 90        // For compatibility, set legacy useSSL property when SSL is
disabled.
 91        if (sslMode == MySQLSSLMode.DISABLED)
 92            driverProperties.setProperty("useSSL", "false");

★Change after
 90        // For compatibility, set legacy useSSL property when SSL is
disabled.
 91        if (sslMode == MySQLSSLMode.DISABLED) {              //Add
 92            driverProperties.setProperty("useSSL", "false");
           } else {                                             //Add
               driverProperties.setProperty("useSSL",
"true");                //Add
           }                                                    //Add

What to do to contribute to the project I hope you'll tell me.

Thank you.

jp>
> Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2021 8:39 PM
> To: 'user@guacamole.apache.org' <user@guacamole.apache.org>
> Subject: About using MariaDB Connector/J
>
> Hello,
>
> SSL connection between Guacamole and DB using MaraiDB Connector/J
Regarding,

----------------------
> ---
> vim Sample.java
> import java.sql.*;
>
> public class Sample {
>
>       public static void main(String[] args) {
>               Connection conn = null;
>               try {
>                       Class.forName("org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver");
>                       conn =

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql://xxxxx:3306/xxx?user=xxxx&password

----------------------
> ---
>
> Using MySQL Connector/J, SSL connection was possible from Guacamole with
the
> same settings.
> ※In the above example, I deleted "Mysql-driver: mariadb" in
"guacamole.properties"

> The default setting for MariaDB Connector/J seems to be useSsl = false.
> https://mariadb.com/kb/en/about-mariadb-connector-j/#tls-parameters
>
> Is there a parameter to set "useSSL = true" when connecting to SSL using
Mariadb