On Tue, Nov 2, 2021 at 4:01 AM Жилин Руслан <zhili...@pokrovskiy72.ru>
wrote:

> Hi, folks!
> Tell me if it is possible to add a link to the session recording to the
> interface.
> This is how it asks for in the "history" section :)
> If you also re-encode on the fly into a video, through a small settings
> window, then this is a killer feature.

Many things are possible, just not implemented :-). There is no link, at
present, between the recordings that guacd generates via the session
recording feature and the Guacamole Client interface, so there's no simple,
currently-implemented solution to this. But it has come up quite a few
times, and there is certainly an opportunity to adjust things such that
there is a stronger link, there.