Hi.

We recently updated our SSHD from an older version to 8.8.  At that time, all connections to any of our RDP hosts failed.  It turns out it was due to guacd unable to set up the sftp connection that we have setup for each host.   On further inspection, the SSH server reports:

Unable to negotiate with 130.63.94.85 port 59804: no matching host key type found. Their offer: ssh-rsa,ssh-dss [preauth]

ssh-rsa was disabled, by default, in the new version of sshd.

I can, of course, add HostKeyAlgorithms=+ssh-rsa in sshd_config, but I'd rather not.

Do I have any easy way to make Guacamole use a more secure host key type?  I'm guessing probably no.

Jason.