Hi folks,

It is my understanding that for RDP connections copy/paste functionality from
outside Guacamole into the RDP session should work out of the box with Google
Chrome; however, I can’t get it to work.

I don’t want to have to open the CTRL+ALT+SHIFT menu as an intermediate copy
paste location.

I noticed that if I change input method to “text input” then it seems to work.
Is this the expected requirement? If yes, how can I change the defaults to have
text input enabled/selected by default?

Any advice?

Thank you in advance,

Rasmus Haslund
Principal Technologist & VMCT Program Manager
Veeam Software<http://www.veeam.com/vmce>

E-mail:
ras...@vee.am<mailto:ras...@vee.am>
Phone:
+40 372 821 972

[Authorized Instructor][Microsoft Certified Trainer 2020-2021][VMware Certified
Instructor][cidimage004.jpg@01D72097.E88FD5D0]