Thanks, I will definitely test it, hopefully I have enough time on this  week
:-)

So  we have three connection parts
1) vnc server to guacd, this use RFB protocol
2) from guacd to guacamole, Guacamole protocol
3) from guacamole to browser, Guacamole protocol over WebSocket (or HTTPS)

So which one of these is most suitable for limited bandwidth and high latency?
Part 2 probably has smallest overhead...