On Thu, Jan 6, 2022 at 7:17 PM Hankins, Jonathan <
jhank...@homewood.k12.al.us> wrote:

> Hey Nick, I am not seeing this. It sounds like Alt is "sticking" somehow
> though, almost like it's toggling instead of momentary. I have seen this in
> various situations with different remote desktop / web consoles / nested
> sessions / whatever over the years -- alt+tab and alt stays "pressed"
> inside the session. Curious if, when Ctrl-Alt-End doesn't work, if you do
> it again, does it work (i.e., 1st attempt "toggled" alt keypress off, so
> session actually receives all 3 the second attempt?).

Yeah, Jonathan, I think you're correct - it seems to be "toggling" it
somehow or another. I'll have to play around a bit more and see if I can
consistently reproduce the behavior, and maybe I'll do a "git bisect" and
try to track down where it changed. It's definitely slightly different
between 1.3.0 and 1.4.0 - something changed enough that my usage of it is
impacted.

Thanks for the data points!