Hi everyone,

I open an RDP session to a Linux host running xrdp in Guacamole 1.4.0. When I resize the browser window by pointing the mouse to the edge of the window, the RDP session freezes immediately. I have to use ctrl + shift + alt menu to disconnect / reconnect manually. Oddly, this does not happen when I maximize / minimize the browser window.

I tested on Windows and Linux as Client OS and Firefox and Chrome / Chromium as browsers.

Resize Method is set to Reconnect. If I remember correctly, in 1.3.0 everything worked fine.

Is this a known issue in 1.4.0 or should I do something different? Can you reproduce this or is it something with my setup?

Thanks and best wishes

Michael
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscr...@guacamole.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: user-h...@guacamole.apache.org