Von: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
Gesendet: Tuesday, 11 January 2022 22:22
An: user@guacamole.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Building an extension module: guacamole-ext 1.4.0 not found

On Tue, Jan 11, 2022 at 4:11 PM Dustin Lang <dstnd...@gmail.com
<mailto:dstnd...@gmail.com> > wrote:

Hi,

I'm trying to update my custom authentication module to use 1.4.0.

In my pom.xml I first tried just changing the 1.3.0 to 1.4.0, that didn't work,
then I re-read the manual
(https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/custom-auth.html), copy-pasting the
suggested pom.xml, and that also fails.  If I edit the 1.4.0 to 1.3.0, it works.

Below, it looks like maven is looking for "guacamole-client" instead of
"guacamole-ext" ... I have no idea why that would be!  Nothing in my directory
contains the string "guacamole-client"....  I tried removing my ~/.m2
directory, no effect.  I'm new to all this, so apologies if this is something
naive I'm doing wrong.

I think there's an issue that's been identified with Maven artifacts, and the
guacamole-client one is missing. You can solve this in one of two ways:

1) Just use the 1.3.0 extension with the 1.4.0 Guacamole Client install - it
should work, unless there's something specific from 1.4.0 that you're trying to
leverage.

2) Build the entire Guacamole Client code on the system where you're trying to
build that module, which should give you the JAR artifacts you need.