On Wednesday, January 12, 2022, 05:34:17 PM GMT+1, Vieri
<rentor...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

> I have ghostscript-gpl-9.55.0.
>
> So I guess gs is not the issue here.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hi,

This has become a security issue for me because I cannot upgrade to 1.4.0 as my
users require virtual printing to PDF. I'm stuck with 1.3.0 even though I rely
on a WAF such as modsecurity.

Is there anything at all I can try in order to debug this further as it seems
that no one else is having this problem?
Or no one else is printing to PDF with 1.4.0?

If I were to open a bug report what data/details would be useful?
The guacd syslog messages  don't say much about printing even in "debug" mode.

Where do you think the problem is more likely to be? In guacamole-server or
guacamole-client?

Vieri