Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2022 at 10:45 AM
From: "Hankins, Jonathan" <jhank...@homewood.k12.al.us>
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: *LONG* Directly using SQL tables
I am using Postgres, but one thing I noticed that's different with my setup is I am not specifying the entity_id -- it is an auto-increment field in MySQL (serial in Postgres).

I think you don't have anything in the guacamole_user table for the entities you are creating. Have a look at:
Also, since you are using LDAP for auth, you may be able to shortcut all of this, have a look at: