Not sure if / how this works for LDAP auth, but I know you can run your
LDAP searches against the Gobal Catalog and search multiple domains.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-server-2008-R2-and-2008/cc730749(v=ws.11)?redirectedfrom=MSDN
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/previous-versions/windows/it-pro/windows-2000-server/cc978012(v=technet.10)?redirectedfrom=MSDN
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/ad/binding-to-the-global-catalog

--
Jonathan Hankins

Homewood City Schools

W: 205-877-4548

--
This e-mail is intended only for the recipient and may contain confidential
or proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, the