It worked!!! It took me a little to create the extension properly, but once I had that it just worked, THANK YOU NICK!!!!!

El 2022-02-13 20:05, Nick Couchman escribió:

On Sat, Feb 12, 2022 at 4:11 PM Alejandro Hernandez <a...@safedataserver.com> wrote:

Thanks Nick!

Yes, I downloaded the source and intended to rebuild the war after finding out what to modify... but certainly the method you mention should be easier/cleaner if I can find such element.

How do you look for the element? Is there a documentation page for the elements? Or is something like analize view / view source?

I tried using the analize view in Chrome (sorry, probably too basic idea) but the description there is too generic to find something unique in that particular field, that's why I went instead...

I used Chrome's Inspect Element to find the CSS element associated with this, button, which is:

.form-field .password-field .icon.toggle-password

This is defined in guacamole/src/main/frontend/src/app/form/styles/form-field.css - if you override this CSS for this you can add the following to the definition to disable it:

pointer-events: none;