Hello,
We set up sharing profiles for all of our connections under an admin account.
We want the ability for our students to be able to generate a share link to
their connection viewing (to their professor) when they are remoted to a
machine.  We thought that this was the idea when we create the sharing profiles
individually and giving them a read-only option and name, but it turns out that
our students cannot see the "Share" button when opening the Guacamole menu
(ctrl+alt+shift).  The student accounts themselves do not have any permissions;
the user groups that the students belong to also do not have permissions set
(we only use it to assign the connection groups).  Are we missing something in
terms of letting non-admins to be able to generate a share link to be given to
other people?

Thanks in advanced.

Yonathan Khoe
Senior Systems Administrator