Hello all,

We've been using guacamole for a couple of years with CAS for authentication
and it's been great. We recently upgraded our system to 1.4 and everything has
been working great.

Currently, we're handling our groups (and connections) through the database
extension but I was interested in trying out the cas-group-attribute. Is this
option compatible with the database extension? I was expecting either new
groups to be created and/or the membership of the groups to be updated based on
the cas-group-attribute values of the user's session....but that doesn't seem
to be happening.

-Aaron

--
Aaron Cayard-Roberts
Senior Systems and Security Administrator