Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2022 at 12:42 PM
From: "Matthieu Courtois" <courtois.matthieu...@gmail.com>
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Logs for API calls
Hello,

Please open an issue on Github, I will check what is going on

UpperM

Le jeu. 21 avr. 2022 à 15:36, Jim Rx <jimr...@mail.com> a écrit :
Hello,

I am using a powershell guacamole module from UpperM on GitHub that seems to work very well. However, I've been having trouble with adding groups of users. The server returns an HTTP 500 Internal Server Error. Does Guacamole keep logs specific to API cals? I'm hoping to see what is causing the error.

Thanks

Jim
--------------------------------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscr...@guacamole.apache.org For additional commands, e-mail: user-h...@guacamole.apache.org