Hi all,

Did something change with Guac? For two weeks (on and off in spare time!) now
I've tried to figure out why Guacamole can't connect to Guacd, where it was
previously working just fine. I can't seem to even disable the requirement for
SSL....

Guacamole:
19:54:35.187 [http-nio-8080-exec-10] ERROR o.a.g.s.GuacamoleHTTPTunnelServlet -
HTTP tunnel request failed: javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host
terminated the handshake

No SSL config is specified in guacamole.properties anymore.

Guacd:
guacd[7]: ERROR:        Guacamole protocol violation. Perhaps the version of
guacamole-client is incompatible with this version of guacd?
guacd[7]: DEBUG:        Error reading "select": Instruction parse error

No SSL certs are specified in guacd.conf

Both containers are the official 'latest' tagged containers. I am using MySQL
as the database backend. Was there a shift in schema or something? Deleting the
container images and repulling them achieves nothing.

Would really appreciate some help as I use Guacamole for accessing my virtual
PC when in different places and it sucks having to carry a laptop instead.

Cheers,
Tom