As I said, I'm not the admin of the firewall and I have only a little
support for it from admin.
I must and can only manage the PC with Guacamole.
This is the reason I was wondering if Guacamole can be installed on a PC on
which something else is already installed.
For example OpenVPN, NUT, Zabbix, ...