This has to be a Docker image issue,

We run a few guacamole servers and never experienced this issue, however we did
built them from scratch and modified the kernels.

Thank You

Sean Hulbert

Founder / CEO

Work Ph: 925.292.4309

 <http://www.securitycentric.net/> www.securitycentric.net

A Cybersecurity Enablement Company

We don't just run you through the motions, Our labs teach you how to think!

System Award Management

CAGE: 8AUV4

AFCEA San Francisco Chapter V.P.

If you have heard of a hacker by name, he/she has failed, fear the hacker you
haven’t heard of!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication. Content within
this email communication is not legally binding as a contract and no promises
are guaranteed unless in a formal contract outside this email communication.

igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!!!

Epitoma Rei Militaris