De : Michael Jumper <mjum...@apache.org>
Envoyé : mardi 15 novembre 2022 19:59
À : user@guacamole.apache.org
Objet : Re: Config host in LDAP / No historical informations

On Tue, Nov 15, 2022, 2:36 AM Philippe CAMELIO
<philippe.came...@ocapiat.fr<mailto:philippe.came...@ocapiat.fr>> wrote:
Hi guys

I  deployed a Guacamole 1.4.0 (docker stack) to use Active Directory for both
users and hosts configurations.
It is working fine but log connection informations are not available
(Historical).

If I create a local connection, logs connection for this host using an AD
account are OK. Is this behaviour normal /expected ?

Yes - the database currently only logs the history of connections it maintains.
This has changed recently via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GUACAMOLE-1616 .