Hi Michael,

I've checked everything I can within the IdP.

   - I'm already sending the email address as the Name ID.
   - I've even tried selecting "Send all known attributes" but I am getting
   the following error in Tomcat:
   ```
   Unexpected internal error: Duplicate key SAML_GIVEN_NAME
   ```

It's just not clear what I should do next to troubleshoot further. I feel
like I'm missing documentation that tells me what attributes to send and
their names.

Also, could setting `sqlserver-auto-create-accounts` to TRUE be the reason
because the uuid accounts being created?