the problem is not solved, I also can not access the records through the web. I think the problem with access to the directory remains if, according to the recommendations, specify in the Recording path: ${HISTORY_PATH}/${HISTORY_UUID} so that the recording goes without errors, the path must be explicitly specified "/var/lib/guacamole/recordings/${HISTORY_UUID}" i tried to create path /var/lib/guacamole/recordings in servlet container and mount to the same directory same as the guacd container but the result is negative.