On Thu, May 25, 2023 at 2:13 AM Shigeki Sawamura
<shig...@whitestars.ne.jp> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> If you have "000-default-le-ssl", try "$ sudo a2ensite 000-default-le-ssl".
>
> I believe Guacamole supports AJP.
> I have built 8 Guacamole servers from 1.3.0 to 1.5.1 so far, but they are all
> accessed by AJP via Apache2.

No, it's actually stated fairly explicitly in the manual in the
location that Mani mentioned. While it may work, it is not supported
because 1) WebSockets doesn't function over AJP, meaning that you'll
fall back to tunneling over HTTP, which has performance impacts, and
2) certain versions of httpd don't support the PATCH method, which
will cause errors in the web application when performing certain
tasks.

> Best Regards,
>

> On 2023/05/25 木 午後 02:33, Eby Mani wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Yes, it is ubuntu 22 LTS. I installed snap version of certbot.
> >
> > After "$ sudo certbot --apache", there were no files created for
> > "piitpl.co.in-le-ssl" at all, it had file for "000-default-le-ssl", thus
> > i've missed "$ sudo a2ensite piitpl.co.in-le-ssl".
> >
> > https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/reverse-proxy.html#preparing-your-servlet-container
> > According to this, Using Guacamole over AJP is unsupported.

Sorry, I missed this yesterday - you should definitely follow the
manual and proxy via http instead of ajp.