From: Sean Hulbert
Sent: Monday, June 5, 2023 11:06 AM
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: RE: SSH Connections --- VMWare Hosts

Hello Nick

thank you, I think I will agree to disagree.

Well I did leave out all the security implemented, however we did pass the
FedRAMP MIL4 and HIPAA audits with our implementation.

Lets hope you are running a layer 7 firewall on your Edge and micro firewalls
in front of the ingress end points or it will be a another tragic story on the
news.

You want a Jump VM as a degree of separation in an isolated network which is
can have internal MFA enabled on it; not just TOTP with Guac, By going from
guac to VMware you have no separation/segmentation.   There is nothing wrong
having a standalone Windows server as a utility VM or even Linux system, using
private vlans to help air gap the connections.

Thank You

Sean Hulbert

Founder / CEO

Work Ph: 925.663.5565

Security Centric Inc.

A Cybersecurity Virtualization Enablement Company

StormCloud Gov, Protected CUI Environment!

 [SCILOGOMSP450]

FedRAMP MIL4 in process

System Award Management

CAGE: 8AUV4

AFCEA San Francisco Chapter President

If you have heard of a hacker by name, he/she has failed, fear the hacker you
haven’t heard of!

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication with its contents may contain
confidential and/or legally privileged information. It is solely for the use of
the intended recipient(s). Unauthorized interception, review, use or disclosure
is prohibited and may violate applicable laws including the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the communication. Content within
this email communication is not legally binding as a contract and no promises
are guaranteed unless in a formal contract outside this email communication.

igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum!!!

Epitoma Rei Militaris