On Fri, Jun 16, 2023 at 12:49 PM Alejandro Hernandez
<a...@safedataserver.com> wrote:

> Everything "seems" fine, it "works" I can login and create connections. SSH
> connections are working fine, but I just can't make any RDP connection work;
> when I select any created RDP connection the normal "connecting" message
> comes up and instantly I get to the you have been logged out message. I
> already tried several configuration combinations but same result. On my
> previous guacamole install the same connection is working fine.

You're almost certainly hitting this bug:

We've already fixed it in the staging code for 1.5.3, which will
likely be released shortly as another bug fix release.

> I setted the logging to verbose mode to see what I can find (the attached
> text file belong to just 1 connection intent) I can see the log "SqlSession
> of thread: 25 terminated its life-cycle, closing it" but don't know if that's
> the problem, what that means or if any other message in the log is relevant
> to my case...

The messages related to this bug would show up in guacd's logging,
which is usually somewhere syslog-related (/var/log/messages,
journalctl, etc.), not in the web logs (logback.xml). So you'd need to
increase the verbosity on the guacd side, and then look at those logs.