Hi

I am trying to create a REST Service call where organization is passed as
parameter and all tokens associated to this organization can be filtered.

        public Map<String, String> getAllTokens(String organization) throws
GuacamoleException {
                      final Map<String, String> tokens = new HashMap<String,
String>();
                for (Map.Entry<String, GuacamoleSession> entry :
this.sessionMap.entrySet()) {
                                          // Here I want to make a decision
where organization passed as parameter is equal to user organization, can be
inserted into map, but I do not know how I can accomplish it.
                        tokens.put(entry.getKey(),
entry.getValue().getAuthenticatedUser()
                                        .getCredentials().getUsername());
                }
                return tokens;
                }

Is there some link which explains all classes related to this subject?

-Gabriel