Hello Sean,   Thank you for your response! Ok, I will try do this.   Could you
confirm that the code is correct, but only the extension is missing?   Is it
possible to add it to docker image?   I tired install Apache Guacamole without
docker images, but I didn't find a good instruction regarding "correct
configuration". If you are able to share any doc? it would be great!
Thank you in advance!   --  Irek  ============================ Dnia 26 czerwca
2023 21:06 Sean Hulbert <  shulb...@securitycentric.net.INVALID >
napisał(a):  Hello   Sounds like you want guacamole-auth-quickconnect-1.x.x.tar
 guacamole.apache.org
https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/adhoc-connections.html  Hope this helps,
also you get better response with NGINX [in my
      opinion]    Thank You  Sean Hulbert     On 6/26/2023 10:54 AM,
i.no...@wp.pl  wrote:  Hello Team,  I need your help. I have installed Apache
Guacamole, and
        everything is working fine. I used Docker images for the
        installation. Now, I want to utilize the Guacamole API to
        generate a connection link (URL) to any virtual machine in my
        environment. I don't want to use the Apache Guacamole GUI;
        instead, I want the link to be generated based on the data I
        provide. I'm attaching my code and the error I'm receiving.
Please help me identify the issue. What is wrong? what is
        missing?  Thank you in advance!   -------------------------------------
MY CODE
          --------------------------  import   requests   guacamole_server   =
 ' localhost:80 http://localhost:80/guacamole '  guacamole_username   =
  'test'  guacamole_password   =   'Test123!'   # Log in and
generate token  login_url   =   f " { guacamole_server } /api/tokens"
response   =   requests . post ( login_url ,  data = { 'username' :
guacamole_username ,  'password' :  guacamole_password })   if
response . status_code   ==   200 :       token   =   response . json ()[
'authToken' ]  else :       print ( "Error log in to
Guacamole!" )       exit ()   # Create a new connection  data_source   =
'mysql'      create_connection_url   =   f " { guacamole_server }
/api/session/data/ { data_source } /connections"   headers   =  {
'Content-Type' :  'application/json' ,
'Authorization' :  f 'Bearer  { token } ' ,
'Guacamole-Token' :  token ,  }   connection_data   =  {
'name' :  'New connection' ,   # Name of the new connection
  'protocol' :  'ssh' ,   # Protocol, np. ssh
'parameters' : {           'hostname' :  '10.1.1.11' ,
 # Remote IP address (ssh: linux)           'port' :  22 ,   # Port
number           'username' :  'root' ,   # User name
'password' :  'password'    # Password      }  }   response   =
  requests . post ( create_connection_url ,  headers = headers ,  json =
connection_data )   if   response . status_code   ==   200 :
connection_id   =   response . json ()[ 'id' ]       print ( "The
new connection has been created. ID:" ,  connection_id )  else :
print ( "Error occurred: the connection was not created!" ,  response .
text )    ERROR  Error occurred:
          the connection was not created: {"message":"Unexpected
          internal
error","translatableMessage":{"key":"APP.TEXT_UNTRANSLATED","variables":{"MESSAGE":"Unexpected
          internal

error"}},"statusCode":null,"expected":null,"type":"INTERNAL_ERROR"}
  -----------------------------  Thank you in advance.  Dnia 26 czerwca 2023
15:06 Nick Couchman   <vn...@apache.org>  napisał(a):  On Mon, Jun 26,
2023 at 7:21 AM Eby Mani   <eby...@yahoo.com.invalid>  wrote:  Hello
Mike,  Many thanks, there are few java based 2fa email
                projects on github, is there a how to
                guide/documentation on adapting these for guacamole-ext
                ?.  The best place to start would be the following, which
              covers  guacamole-ext and how to build an extension. It
doesn't
              necessarily  cover the specifics of "Authentication system xyz
              exists on github,  here's how you plug it into Guacamole"
- it's more a
              general reference  on the guacamole-ext framework.
guacamole.apache.org https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/guacamole-ext.html
If it's something you're interested in doing, and
              contributing to the  community, I'd suggest that you request
a Jira account
              and create an  issue to track it, and then submit a pull request
so
              that the changes  can be reviewed and merged.  -Nick