Triveni,

Although I don't use them myself I can't recall any specific issues with the docker images that replicate what you're experiencing; my feeling is that it's more likely to be something with your particular setup.

If I were to hazard a guess it sounds not unlike an IP address conflict, but I think the best thing you could do is to closely examine the log files for around the time the issue occurs.

If need be you could post the output here, but perhaps the issue will become obvious before that - if it were something like an IP conflict I *think* that'd be recorded in syslog, but it's been a while since I've had that issue...

On 30/06/23 22:03, Triveni K wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: *Triveni K* <trivenik...@gmail.com <mailto:trivenik...@gmail.com>>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun, 2023, 15:30
Subject: Re: Guacamole landing page issue
To: <a.sir...@me.com.invalid>
Cc: <user@guacamole.apache.org <mailto:user@guacamole.apache.org>>

Hi Team,

I have 16GB RAM,

I have a stable network. When guacamole docker is stopped and started again the issue will not come.

Should I do any other config changes.

On Fri, 30 Jun, 2023, 15:20 Alessandro Sironi, <a.sir...@me.com.invalid> wrote:

    Hi

    Il 30/06/2023 11:28, Triveni K ha scritto:
     > Hi Team,
     >
     > I have a requirement to enable accessing virtual machine via the
    browser.
     > I have set up guacamole for this purpose.
     >
     > I have setup the guacamole using docker images.
     >
     > I have Ubuntu machine, where I have installed the docker and pulled
     > the docker guacd, guacamole and post images and setup it up.
    Your Ubuntu machine specs? Core, RAM, bandwith?

     > Everything works fine. I am able to access the vm using the
    guacamole
     > via browser.
     >
     > But the guacamole client link is not stable. When I access the
     > guacamole client(hostname:8080/guacamole) page
     > Becomes unresponsive. I am not able to see the login page.
    How about the network stability from your Ubuntu machine and your
    remote
    target? And from you and your Ubuntu machine?