On 7/12/23 07:11, Fatima Ezzahra Jaber wrote:
Hello,

I have created my own guacamole application and I can see my remote desktop on my web page, bu I need it to go full screen, I tried using the*|Element.requestFullscreen()|*method but it only makes my display go on fullscreen, but the guacamole display's size doesn't change. Does guacamole handle fullscreen mode and is there an instruction or a way to do that?

Changes in display size are communicated with the sendSize() function of Guacamole.Client:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/guacamole-common-js/Guacamole.Client.html#sendSize

This sends a "size" instruction informing the server that the client's desired display size has changed:

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/protocol-reference.html#client-size-instruction

It is still on the underlying protocol to honor that request:

* The terminal-based protocols (SSH, telnet, Kubernetes) will automatically honor resize requests without additional configuration. * RDP requires that you specify how it should handle resize requests: https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/configuring-guacamole.html#rdp-display-settings
* Client-initiated resize is not available for VNC.