Hello,

My predecessor installed Apache Guacamole 1.0.0 onto a Centox box which serves
as our Bastion Host. We set up database-based authentication (with Maria DB)
and our users can authenticate successfully. After some security assessments,
we decided to implement TOTP authentication for more secure access. About 3
months ago, we installed and configured the TOTP extension (1.0.0) and we were
able to enroll our MFA device and authenticate with the TOTP code using Google
Authenticator. We have recently re-installed the extension by following the
same instructions but during the MFA enrollment, we kept getting "Verification
Failed. Please try again". I could see that my user registered as successfully
authenticated via "journalctl -u tomcat" using Google Authenticator. If I
remove the extension, everything works as expected. I just can't seem to figure
out how to get 2FA working again. Can you please help?

Thank you,

Delvain Mbina
Security Operations Engineer