Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2023 10:32:28 -0400
From: Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>
To: user@guacamole.apache.org
Subject: Re: Disable GUACAMOLE’S AUTHENTICATION

On Wed, Aug 16, 2023 at 8:49 AM Praveen Tk <praveentk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Team,

A Custom application is developed which does authentication.

Guacamole is integrated to get invoked from my application after successful
authentication.  I want to disable default guacamole authentication.

How do I disable authentication within Guacamole?

Please see:

https://guacamole.apache.org/faq/#disable-auth

You shouldn't disable it; instead, you should either use one of the
available modules to integrate with the authentication system, or you
should write your own module to do the integrated authentication.

If your custom application is so different that you truly do not need
any of the authentication, connection management, etc., then you
should probably write an actual custom application using only the
guacamole-common and guacamole-common-js components, and not the
entire client.

https://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/writing-you-own-guacamole-app.html