Many TOTP code generation apps do not support anything else than SHA1 hash,
even if the RFC recommends the use of SHA2 (SHA-256 or SHA-512).It is difficult
to get the exact info by platform and by application. I found this article on
the subject but it does not say what kind of non-default parameter makes an
application fail: Laban Sköllermark | Mobile Authenticator Apps Algorithm
Support Review - 2023 Edition (labanskoller.se)
For example, I could scan your code with Authy, MS Authenticator and Google
Authenticator on Android. Authy and MSA generated the same code, but not
Google. I do not know which one is correct (I could test on my Guacamole but do
not want to get locked out...)
If you want maximum compatibility, stay with sha1. The expiration of the time
based codes more than compensates for the "lower" security of sha1.
CheersAntoine
(PS: if you see some connection attempts from France, blame me, I could not
resist giving it try...)

    Le jeudi 5 octobre 2023 à 14:53:00 UTC+2, Giacomo Marconi