Hello

Currently, I'm using Guacamole with LDAP. This has the great
advantage, that users which exist in the Active Directory can be
authenticated over LDAP and afterward can use the same "shared"
connection. The "shared" connection is of the Protocol RDP and
Username ${GUAC_USERNAME} and Password ${GUAC_PASSWORD}. Guacamole
will then automatically fill the Username and Password of the current
User and use that for the RDP connection. This means I don't need to
manually add a connection per User.

Now I think about switching to OpenID Connect. The Login to Guacamole
over OpenID Connect works fine, but filling ${GUAC_PASSWORD} doesn't
work anymore.

Is there a generic way to solve this in an Environment where multiple
Users should be able to use an RDP connection to Windows Server?

Thanks

Benjamin