Before this installation I had followed a guide to use MariaDB, but then I
found myself having difficulty identifying the collector.
Now that the XML configuration is already there, I was wondering if I can
configure it again for the DB or if I have to do everything from the
beginning.If I use MariaDB, how do I connect it to Guacamole?

    Il domenica 18 febbraio 2024 alle ore 13:21:00 CET, Nick Couchman