On 3/8/24 03:07, Horváth Csaba wrote:
Hi,

After with the help of Guacd developers (@Nick Couchman) figured out
that the Guacamole 1.5.5 compiled from source can connect to
Gnome-Remote-Desktop 44.x, i tried to install it on my home server
(the test VM is used for testing, it's mosly off, and the host too).

I managed to install, but needed to use the libguac-client-* packages
from older Debian versions because Testing repos seem not containing
them.

Using older libguac-client-* packages will effectively undo any of the improvements you would be getting from building the in-progress 1.5.5 release, if they work at all (they may not be binary-compatible).

You really would need to build guacamole-server without mixing in any components from old Debian packages.