Thanks for the quick response!

The only output I get is:

guacamole_guacamole  | 22:39:55.184 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] INFO
org.apache.guacamole.event.Notifier - failed authentication for user null
guacamole_guacamole  | 22:39:55.186 [http-nio-8080-exec-9] ERROR
o.a.g.rest.RESTExceptionMapper - Unexpected internal error:
'org.apache.guacamole.net.auth.AuthenticationProvider
org.apache.guacamole.net.event.AuthenticationFailureEvent.getAuthenticationProvider()'

As for the pom.xml, the only thing I changed was the name of the artifactId
produced to `guacamole-notifier`.

-Nathaniel